Here is to a beauty sleep…
1. Tea. Always drink a cup of tea before bed. It will help you sleep better and feel good when you wake up.
2. Aromatherapy. Spray a pillow mist, such as the Aromatherapy Pillow Mist Lavender Chamomile (Bath & Body Works), all over your bed. It will help you relax and have a pleasant sleep.
3. Toners and Astringent. I feel alcohol based toners and astringent can be harsh on the skin so I opt to use them once a day. After washing your face, apply toner/astringent all over the face. I like the Sea Brezee Sensitive Skin Astringent.
4. Oils. After toning the face is good to moisturize. Lately I’ve been skipping the face moisturizer in my night routine and opting for a facial oil. I use the Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil by Fresh, and I have to admit, at morning my face looks and feels AMAZING!
5. Eye Moisturizing. One thing I never skip is eye cream. So, of course every night before sleep I moisturize my eyes. Remember, 40-years-old-you will thank you.
6. Detangle Hair. There’s nothing more frustrating in life than having to wake up with a MESS of a hair (and I mean, A MESS). One thing I do to ease my mornings is brush my hair the night before. Trust me, this is a lifesaver advice.
7. Biotin. Just before going to sleep I always take my Biotin pill. This vitamin promotes a healthy skin, nails, and hair. (It’s like a beauty pill).
Hope you have a beautiful sleep!
See you later…